Wonderful Weight




Wonderful Weight




 Introducing Wonderful Weight – How to Maintain the Weight Loss From Your New Year’s Resolution. Inside this eBook, you will discover the topics about weight loss resolution basics, use walks, use fruits rich in vitamin c, switch out trans fats for healthier fats, reprogram your mind about portion sizes, change your mind about salt and use fresh herbs, change your view about whole grains, don’t forget water, use affirmations to stay on course and the benefits of maintaining a healthy weight.





Since my full recovery I have put on weight. I needed to. And was OK with that. I no longer look like a freak. Like a waif. Someone smaller than a Size 6. Someone who looked like they would snap if you looked at them too long.

I've gone from an anorexic Australian size 6 to a skinny size 8, and now I've suddenly found myself at a healthy size 10!

I'm amazed at how incredibly wonderful my life is, without that dead-like torturous "ED" in my head any more. I now eat what I want, when I want, without food rules, without guilt, without my head obsessing, analysing, criticising me.

I know I will never return to that fragile, crazy unhappy, possessed type person.


But.... I did have a body image conscious episode recently. I have a few black tie gala balls to go to in the next few months and have been shopping for ball gowns. It seems to me that my stomach and thighs have gained a new personality which I'm not used to! They are larger than life - and I'm not exaggerating - everyone I showed pictures of myself in the gowns to suggested to get some "spanx" to suck in the extra bits.



 

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire